Ham/Broccoli/Swiss Quiche

This quiche is...my, my, my...SO GOOD!! I found the recipe in a magazine several years ago and love it. My mom and I had a "girl's only" birthday party for her and I made this recipe. We each ate an entire quiche! YUMMY!!


1 1/2 c Ham, cubed                                                                           1c Milk
6 oz (1 1/2c) Swiss Cheese                                                                1/2 tsp Salt
1 c Frozen Broccoli, thawed and drained                                             1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
4 Eggs                                                                                              1/2 tsp Pepper
Frozen Pie Crust

Preheat oven to 375°. Layer ham, broccoli and swiss cheese in pie crusts. Combine eggs, milk, salt, dry mustard and pepper. Pour over ham/broccoli/cheese. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until browned on top and eggs are set.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment